Japan, known as Nihon or Nippon in Japanese, is a nation of islands in East Asia. Understand “Too lazy to be ambitious, I let the world take care of itself.
Tourist destinations have always been a place of interest and the centre of commerce. People from all around the world travel to distant places to encounter the natural beauty of the Earth. There are thousands of places on this planet worth visiting and some of them can be found in Japan. These tourist spots are also a centre of Japan stock photography. Everything about modern and traditional japanese with emphasis on travel and living related information.
Top 8 Most Popular Tourist Attractions in Japan
- The Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden is actually a large park and national garden that can be found in Shibuya and Shinjuku in Tokyo, Japan. The place had originally been a residence of the Naito family in the Edo period, which had later turned into a garden under the able management of the Imperial Household Agency of Japan.
- Asakusa in Tokyo is mainly famous for the Sensoji, a very popular Buddhist temple that had been dedicated to the bodhisattva Kannon. There are several other temples in the region as well. This place contributes to some of the best Japanese stock photos.
- Located in the southern Kanto region of Japan, the Tokyo Bay spans the coasts of Tokyo, Kanagawa Prefecture and the Chiba Prefecture. The Tokyo Bay Area is a very famous tourist destination for people all around the globe.
- The Imperial Palace, Tokyo acts as the primary residence of the Emperor of Japan. The palace is a large park which can be found in the Chiyoda ward of Tokyo. The main buildings like the palace, the residences, museums and offices are located here.
- The Yasukuni Shrine is located in Chiyoda of Japan. Founded by Emperor Meiji in June 1869, the shrine commemorates those who had died in the service of the Empire of Japan.
- Yokohoma is one of the largest city in Japan by population. It is a port with a large Chinatown, offering hundreds of Chinese restaurants and shops.
- Tokyo is the capital of Japan and the most populous region in the country. The city is very beautiful and offers various places of tourist interests. This is also a nest of Japan stock images.
- Kamakura is the political centre of Japan, just south of the city of Tokyo. It is a seaside city with some of the most beautiful scenic beauties.
find your vacation in Japan with https://www.fatrav.com